Information for tenants
“They went above and beyond to keep us happy.-M.Kring, Riverside Apartments, S3
Dealt with a broken extractor fan (full replacement) within 24 hours.
Definitely the best management company I’ve ever had.”
Looking for a property in Sheffield?
Thank you for visiting our website. We always have a great selection of quality property available in Sheffield from city centre studio apartments to family homes in most areas of Sheffield.
Report a maintenance issue.
Tenants are urged to report a maintenance issue using the link under the Tenants tab in the menu or clicking here. This will ensure the correct contractor can deal swiftly with any request.
All our available properties are here to search just click this link
If you need help or you have a query regards your current application or tenancy then please feel free to call or complete the form here.
Please make sure you make an appointment to visit the office. During busy times we are really busy on the phones!
Relevant Letting Fees
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments:
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Kelham Square LTD)
- Holding Deposit: 1 weeks rent
- Tenancy Bond: 5 weeks rent
During the tenancy (payable to Kelham Square LTD)
- Payment of up to £50 if you want to change the tenancy agreement
- Payment of interest for the late payment of rent at a rate of 3% + Bank Of England base rate
- Payment for the reasonably incurred costs for the loss of keys/security devices
- Payment of any unpaid rent or other reasonable costs associated with your early termination of the tenancy.
- During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities, gas, electricity, water
- Communications, telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Kelham Square LTD are a member of the TPOS